Application Section IV Last ?s on Page

If you have questions or know the answers to questions about the application and renewal process this forum is for you. Post your experiences or ask your new applicant questions here.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

18M_RWR
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Application Section IV Last ?s on Page

Post by 18M_RWR »

I will be submitting my CHL application tomorrow (Friday) and just want to be sure I have it completed correctly. Are the last (3) questions at the bottom of the page in section IV only for machine guns and should be left blank? I took a pic of these (2) questions but don't see an option to upload an file.
μολων λαβe
NRA Member
OFCC Member
BFA Member
dirt late model racer
MyWifeSaidYes
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Re: Application Section IV Last ?s on Page

Post by MyWifeSaidYes »

If you mean the questions in the section which starts with:
FOR APPLICATIONS REQUESTING CHIEF LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER (CLEO) CERTIFICATION BY THE
SHERIFF FOR THE TRANSFER OF NFA FIREARMS, PLEASE ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS AS
WELL AS THE QUESTIONS ABOVE
Then no, you don't need to answer those.

And there is no mechanism for uploading files (other than an avatar for your profile) on this forum.

If you want to show pictures or offer files for download, you'll need to upload them somewhere else and provide the link to them.

If it's a picture you want to display, you can use the "Img" button when you are composing your post.
MyWifeSaidYes
18M_RWR
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Re: Application Section IV Last ?s on Page

Post by 18M_RWR »

Thanks MyWifeSaidYes

I will be going to the Hocking County Sheriff's department this afternoon to submit my CHL application.
μολων λαβe
NRA Member
OFCC Member
BFA Member
dirt late model racer