Geauga County help

If you have questions or know the answers to questions about the application and renewal process this forum is for you. Post your experiences or ask your new applicant questions here.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Anthd

Geauga County help

Post by Anthd »

I've been trying to talk to someone at the Geauga county sheriff department about my denial for a MM 17 years ago. After two weeks of calling without a single answer of the phone, I decided to make the 45 minute drive out there. After waiting in the line again, just to talk to somebody, I was told that they needed to pull my file and check it out so they can see why I was denied. The sheriff I spoke to was very polite as was everyone there. I gave them my contact info and was told I would receive a call back after they review the file. Here we are again, almost another 2 weeks have gone by with no return call and no answering of the phone on their end. Problem is, I wanted to explain to them that I believe I was wrongfully denied and would see if they would issue the CCW. Now I believe my time for an appeal has passed. Any suggestions on what to do would be appreciated. Thank u
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government"

General George Washington