Did not need a passport photo when I renewed

If you have questions or know the answers to questions about the application and renewal process this forum is for you. Post your experiences or ask your new applicant questions here.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

TRDFurgesson

Re: Did not need a passport photo when I renewed

Post by TRDFurgesson »

JustaShooter wrote:
TRDFurgesson wrote:1 day turnaround from Franklin County for a renewal!! My appointment was Wed @ 10am and they called me Thur morning to pickup. I suppose renewing 89 days early wasn't necessary.
Is the expiration date on your new license 5 years after the renewal date, or was it extended 5 years from your old expiration date?
I haven't gone back to get it yet, but when I do I'll let you know.
Thanks, Bobby

http://www.ashlandlakegunclub.org/idpa/index.html

A Glock that is not maintained will last, a Glock that is maintained will last a long time, and a Glock that is well maintained will last longer than you will.
TRDFurgesson

Post by TRDFurgesson »

it expires 5 years after the date of renewal.
Thanks, Bobby

http://www.ashlandlakegunclub.org/idpa/index.html

A Glock that is not maintained will last, a Glock that is maintained will last a long time, and a Glock that is well maintained will last longer than you will.
JustaShooter
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by JustaShooter »

TRDFurgesson wrote:it expires 5 years after the date of renewal.
Not unexpected - that is one of the reasons not to renew too early, you lose up to 5% of the term the license is valid. Sure wish it worked like renewing other licenses so that wouldn't be a concern. Yes, I know it is only a couple of dollars worth of the licensing fee, but still.
Christian, Husband, Father
NRA Life Member
NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Pistol & Rifle Instructor

Want to become more active with OFCC and help fight for your rights? Click Here!