Interesting Summit County renewal experience today....

If you have questions or know the answers to questions about the application and renewal process this forum is for you. Post your experiences or ask your new applicant questions here.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

doublestack

Re: Interesting Summit County renewal experience today....

Post by doublestack »

Yes, they snapped a new picture of me and then used it when my new CHL was printed. I also had to provide an updated passport photo, because when the women who was processing my renewal app asked if it was recent, I was honest and said no, it was the one I took for the original app.

Also, is it me, or did they change the verbiage on the licences. I could of swore my previous licence said ""Concealed Handgun License" on the top. That's why I always referred to it as a CHL.

My new one says "Ohio License to Carry a Concealed Handgun". Maybe I am just imagining things....
Glock 19 - Crossbreed Supertuck
Ruger SR1911
OH CHL & PA Non-Res LTCF
Cruiser
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by Cruiser »

doublestack wrote:Yes, they snapped a new picture of me and then used it when my new CHL was printed. I also had to provide an updated passport photo, because when the women who was processing my renewal app asked if it was recent, I was honest and said no, it was the one I took for the original app.

Also, is it me, or did they change the verbiage on the licences. I could of swore my previous licence said ""Concealed Handgun License" on the top. That's why I always referred to it as a CHL.

My new one says "Ohio License to Carry a Concealed Handgun". Maybe I am just imagining things....
It has always been that way. Or would you rather call it a OLTCACH as some do. :roll:
Abandon ye all HOPE!
BobK

Post by BobK »

Here is proof: http://www.ohioccwforums.org/viewtopic. ... CH#p215522" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Pronounced as : "ōlt-kash"

"Officer, I have an ōlt-kash and I am packing." "Say what?"

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I am a: NRA Life Member, Texas State Rifle Association Life Member, Texas Firearms Coalition Gold member, OFCC Patron Member, former JFPO member (pre-SAF).

This froggie ain't boiling! Shall not be infringed! Μολών Λαβέ
More Obamination. Idiots. Can't we find an electable (R) for 2016?
SweetWilliam

Post by SweetWilliam »

My girlfriend just went to summit county for her renewal today & said the woman taken the application was rude.
pirateguy191

Post by pirateguy191 »

SweetWilliam wrote:My girlfriend just went to summit county for her renewal today & said the woman taken the application was rude.
Many stories such as hers from Summit.
"In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem." - Ronald Reagan

"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." ~ Mike Vanderboegh

NRA member, NRA basic pistol instructor, DBACB
502ci
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by 502ci »

SweetWilliam wrote:My girlfriend just went to summit county for her renewal today & said the woman taken the application was rude.
Was the woman blonde at the counter? Very rude and very robotic... :|
Nothing to see here...move along.
SweetWilliam

Post by SweetWilliam »

She said yes that's her.