Centre County, 10 minutes

If you have questions or know the answers to questions about the application and renewal process this forum is for you. Post your experiences or ask your new applicant questions here.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

mreising

Centre County, 10 minutes

Post by mreising »

I was on my way to CT with my fiance to visit my son and daughter-in-law and granddaughter this week. Although I had renewed my PA License To Carry just before the law changed (requiring appearing in person), I decided to stop in and get the updated picture card license, so for $20 and 10 minutes of my time I am now good until 2019. If I move, all I need to do is send a copy of my updated drivers license and $5 and they will issue a new card with the new address since the picture is now in the system. Quick service with a smile. Sheriff Nau is a good guy.
The tyrant will always find a pretext for his tyranny

Mark
NRA Training Counselor-Rifle, Pistol, Shotgun, Reloading, Personal Protection in the Home, Personal Protection Outside the Home, Home Firearms Safety, Chief RSO. NRA Endowment Life member.
BobK

Re: Centre County, 10 minutes

Post by BobK »

Mine expires next year. I periodically have to travel to PA for business, so I intend to stop in and visit Centre County as well.

You said they will issue an updated license if you move since your picture is now in the system. Does that mean they will also issue a renewal for you in 2019 since they have your picture?
I am a: NRA Life Member, Texas State Rifle Association Life Member, Texas Firearms Coalition Gold member, OFCC Patron Member, former JFPO member (pre-SAF).

This froggie ain't boiling! Shall not be infringed! Μολών Λαβέ
More Obamination. Idiots. Can't we find an electable (R) for 2016?
djmac1964
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by djmac1964 »

Mine expired in June...I need to find time to make it over to PA soon!

My initial license was in Centre County, if I can make it happen, I would like t renew in Centrre County!
Don M
U S Army Veteran 84-91
OFCC Patron Member
NRA Life Member
ORPA Member
WVCDL Member
NRA Certified Basic Pistol Instructor / RSO

Want to become more active with OFCC, and the fight for your rights? Click the link to find out how!
http://ohioccwforums.org/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=64852
mreising

Post by mreising »

BobK wrote:Mine expires next year. I periodically have to travel to PA for business, so I intend to stop in and visit Centre County as well.

You said they will issue an updated license if you move since your picture is now in the system. Does that mean they will also issue a renewal for you in 2019 since they have your picture?
I can't answer that as I didn't think to ask.
The tyrant will always find a pretext for his tyranny

Mark
NRA Training Counselor-Rifle, Pistol, Shotgun, Reloading, Personal Protection in the Home, Personal Protection Outside the Home, Home Firearms Safety, Chief RSO. NRA Endowment Life member.