Another Richland County Renewal

If you have questions or know the answers to questions about the application and renewal process this forum is for you. Post your experiences or ask your new applicant questions here.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

cccjt

Another Richland County Renewal

Post by cccjt »

Both me and my wife went today to take care of renewing our CC licenses. Although all the people we talked to and dealt with were extremely nice and helpful, I was a little surprised when we were told it would take up to 45 days. :shock: When we got them it wasn't even 24hrs before we got a call to pick them up.

Glad we took advantage of the "90 days prior". Actually we are about 60 days prior, but still.......

Anyone else in Richland Co.? Did it really take 45 days? Not really concerned, just thought I'd see if they are really taking that long.

Thanks
CCCJT
cccjt

Re: Another Richland County Renewal

Post by cccjt »

**UPDATE**

Well, I finally got the call yesterday afternoon that me and my wife's CC License were in. Went in this morning and picked them up. Took a total of 16 days. Not terrible, I guess. At least it didn't take 45 days like I was told.
CCCJT
mreising

Re: Another Richland County Renewal

Post by mreising »

Many sheriffs' offices quote the statutory maximum even though they don't typically take that long. Then, :roll: there are the ones that take more than the max...
The tyrant will always find a pretext for his tyranny

Mark
NRA Training Counselor-Rifle, Pistol, Shotgun, Reloading, Personal Protection in the Home, Personal Protection Outside the Home, Home Firearms Safety, Chief RSO. NRA Endowment Life member.