Montgomery County wait time

If you have questions or know the answers to questions about the application and renewal process this forum is for you. Post your experiences or ask your new applicant questions here.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

ThreeEyedRaven

Montgomery County wait time

Post by ThreeEyedRaven »

Hey everyone I applied for my new permit exactly 4 weeks ago. I have not heard anything back yet. What is the normal waiting time for new permits? I thought it would be fast since I have a unique last name and never moved anywhere.
DontTreadOnMe
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Re: Montgomery County wait time

Post by DontTreadOnMe »

My understanding is that 4-6 weeks is typical. FWIW they never called me. They said they did, but I even checked call records & there was no call. I say call them, the worst that will happen is they tell you to be patient.
JustaShooter
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by JustaShooter »

Someone just posted over in http://ohioccwforums.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=80119" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; that they got a call the next day - you might want to give them a call as DTOM suggests.
Christian, Husband, Father
NRA Life Member
NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Pistol & Rifle Instructor

Want to become more active with OFCC and help fight for your rights? Click Here!
Buckeye-mac

Post by Buckeye-mac »

Dropped my application off Monday the 12th in the am and I had a call to pick it up on Tuesday.
Thanks Montgomery County!