Guernsey County - 24 days

If you have questions or know the answers to questions about the application and renewal process this forum is for you. Post your experiences or ask your new applicant questions here.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

sam2cpa

Guernsey County - 24 days

Post by sam2cpa »

24 days from drop off until permit issued.
sunshine74

Re: Guernsey County - 24 days

Post by sunshine74 »

On Tuesday it will be 4 weeks I have been waiting.
Pipeline14

Post by Pipeline14 »

I applied on the morning of July 11th, and I still haven't heard back from them. I've called and left a message, and also emailed them. Crappy part is I move back to the southwest corner of ohio in the next week and a half to finish my last year of college. So now it looks like I'm going to have to waste both time and more money to drive back here to pick up the application.... if they ever get to it. Back home the police department offers 24 hour process time. Should have just waited until I went back home to apply.
Bama.45

Post by Bama.45 »

Pipeline14 wrote:I applied on the morning of July 11th, and I still haven't heard back from them. I've called and left a message, and also emailed them. Crappy part is I move back to the southwest corner of ohio in the next week and a half to finish my last year of college. So now it looks like I'm going to have to waste both time and more money to drive back here to pick up the application.... if they ever get to it. Back home the police department offers 24 hour process time. Should have just waited until I went back home to apply.

You may need to let the sheriff dept know too that you will be out of that county..I don't know how it would work with a college student..I just know you have 45 days to notify after you move
"Lord, make my hand fast and accurate.
Let my aim be true and my hand faster
than those who would seek to destroy me.
Grant me victory over my foes and those who wish to do harm to me and mine.
Let not my last thought be 'If I only had my gun."
And Lord, if today is truly the day you call me home
Let me die in a pile of empty brass."
Amen

U.S. Marines 01-07

~The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.~ Thomas Jefferson
mreising

Post by mreising »

Bama.45 wrote:
Pipeline14 wrote:I applied on the morning of July 11th, and I still haven't heard back from them. I've called and left a message, and also emailed them. Crappy part is I move back to the southwest corner of ohio in the next week and a half to finish my last year of college. So now it looks like I'm going to have to waste both time and more money to drive back here to pick up the application.... if they ever get to it. Back home the police department offers 24 hour process time. Should have just waited until I went back home to apply.

You may need to let the sheriff dept know too that you will be out of that county..I don't know how it would work with a college student..I just know you have 45 days to notify after you move
Only if he is changing his permanent residence. Temporary moves, such as to go to school, don't require a notification.
The tyrant will always find a pretext for his tyranny

Mark
NRA Training Counselor-Rifle, Pistol, Shotgun, Reloading, Personal Protection in the Home, Personal Protection Outside the Home, Home Firearms Safety, Chief RSO. NRA Endowment Life member.