Butler County Renewal

If you have questions or know the answers to questions about the application and renewal process this forum is for you. Post your experiences or ask your new applicant questions here.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

charliej47
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Butler County Renewal

Post by charliej47 »

:shock: It has taken me more than a month to talk to someone to setup an apt to renew! :shock:

I left a message every time I called form them to call me back and just give me an appointment. I told them I would accept any day, any time.

On Monday past we finally made contact and I have now received an appointment for this coming Monday to get my renewal. :?
Charles Johnson Jr
12GA. pump - Home defense
40 Cal. Main Carry
380 BUG
22lr Live fire practice
The Second Amendment is about the right to be able to protect oneself from all who would do us harm including Legislators!
I came into this world screaming and covered in someone Else's blood, don't care if I go out the same way

Everyone who receives the protection of society owes a return for the benefit. John Stuart Mill, On Liberty
(English economist & philosopher. 1806 - 1873)
slowquest

Re: Butler County Renewal

Post by slowquest »

I'm having the same issue with Hamilton County. Try calling their one and only number for the "carry concealed" officer, it just goes to a message saying that their hours are such and such and to NOT leave a message because they don't check them due to the number of calls they receive.
“If you love wealth more than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, depart from us in peace. We ask not your counsel nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May your chains rest lightly upon you and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.”—Samuel Adams
charliej47
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by charliej47 »

[ :shock: I went tonight and waited until I was called. I thought that I would have an apt at 7PM, but what it was is they open up and you are called in alphabetic order. I was call at 7:15PM and was walking out the door at 7:22PM. Now to see how long it takes before they call me to come pick it up.
Charles Johnson Jr
40 Cal. Main Carry
380 BUG
22lr Live fire practice
The Second Amendment is about the right to be able to protect oneself from all who would do us harm including Legislators!
I came into this world screaming and covered in someone Else's blood, don't care if I go out the same way

Everyone who receives the protection of society owes a return for the benefit. John Stuart Mill, On Liberty
charliej47
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by charliej47 »

:D Got a call on on Thursday that I could come and pick up my renewal. :D

Had to call back to find out what hours. I found out that they are open at 7PM for CCW M-TH. So I'll be heading back to Hamilton on Tuesday to pick them up.
Charles Johnson Jr
40 Cal. Main Carry
380 BUG
22lr Live fire practice

Dewman

Post by Dewman »

thought I would bump this one up.

Butler county is now down to next day appointments ..
Friend of mine called and got an appointment for the next day and had it in hand the day after. this was just last week.
He told me they had added more staff to do the checks.
Allways remember when in combat your weapon was made by the lowest bidder