Newest Franklin County

If you have questions or know the answers to questions about the application and renewal process this forum is for you. Post your experiences or ask your new applicant questions here.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

cmhbob

Newest Franklin County

Post by cmhbob »

License 13281 picked up this morning.

I called Thursday afternoon 9/9, and scored a morning cancellation on 9/10. Found a free motorcycle parking place by the Pearl St garage (along the Mound St side, on the sidewalk). Arrived early, and was in & out in less than 10 minutes.

They called today before 10, and I picked it up around 11:30. That's less than a full workday to process it, not counting the weekend. Pretty happy with that.

Time for a good holster for my Kimber Pro Carry! I've got a holster already for my S&W 65-3, but it's an OWB, and I want to go IWB, I think. Walmart Walk next week, I think.
--
Bob Mueller Blog | Facebook | Flickr
The one good thing about repeating your mistakes is that you know when to cringe.
NERES

Re: Newest Franklin County

Post by NERES »

Congrats.

My son applied in Franklin County last Friday also and received his pickup call Monday. Now everyone (five of us) in my immediate family is licensed except for one daughter-in-law. She's next.
nick0

Post by nick0 »

congrats! stay safe , stay armed
I carry a gun to protect myself & the people I love from the Monsters that roam this earth
rottman43055

Post by rottman43055 »

Since Licking county is slow, wonder if perhaps it wouldn't be worth the drive to turn in tha app there?
Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. The fearful are caught as often as the bold.
Helen Keller

The tree of Liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. - Thomas Jefferson
jburtonpdx

Post by jburtonpdx »

rottman43055 wrote:Since Licking county is slow, wonder if perhaps it wouldn't be worth the drive to turn in tha app there?
I moved from franklin to licking in 2007, when my renewal came up I still went to franklin. Its very fast, they are on the ball there.
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Henry David Thoreau
Learn to fight and practice what you learn.
muxtech

Post by muxtech »

Congrats. And welcome to the ranks of the armed citizenry. This is the perfect time of year to start carrying, when the cover garment options become more plentiful. Enjoy.
The British are going! The British are going!
buckeye43210

Post by buckeye43210 »

cmhbob wrote:
Found a free motorcycle parking place by the Pearl St garage (along the Mound St side, on the sidewalk).
Used free motorcycle parking last week when I picked up my CHL.