CCW Renewal Fairfield County Sheriff's Office

If you have questions or know the answers to questions about the application and renewal process this forum is for you. Post your experiences or ask your new applicant questions here.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Mr. Holiday

CCW Renewal Fairfield County Sheriff's Office

Post by Mr. Holiday »

I went to the Fairfield County Sheriff's Office to renew my CCW. I had all the necessary paperwork, pictures, etc. ready; however, I did NOT do my homework before I went downtown.

You see, when I originally applied for my CCW no appointment was necessary. That has changed and they now make appointments M-F 9am to 1:45pm. This information is on the Sheriff's website and easy to find.

Despite my showing up without an appointment, the staff at the Sheriff's Office was very polite and professional. They "worked" me in (which is to say as soon as they were done with the applicant they were with they brought me over took my picture, prints, app and check and sent me on my merry way with no appreciable wait). The following week they called me to let me know my license was ready for pick up.

I have sent a note to the Sheriff's Office to let them know I appreciated their professionalism and for their being able to go ahead and get me processed rather than asking me to come back. I also wanted to post publicly, my kudos to the fine staff at the Fairfield County Sheriff's Office.
jeffkirchner
Deceased
Deceased

Post by jeffkirchner »

I had a good experience there, too.

CHL Renewal Reports
The early-bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.