Lucas County renewal

If you have questions or know the answers to questions about the application and renewal process this forum is for you. Post your experiences or ask your new applicant questions here.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

italian biker

Lucas County renewal

Post by italian biker »

Dropped my app and photo off on Thursday the 5th, and they called me today to say I could pick it up. For Sheriff Telb opposing the law, I have to say thanks to his department for not making things difficult, such as limited time windows for applying and the appointment only like Wood Cty where I live.
PETA members know it's safer to harass old ladies wearing fur then to harass bikers wearing leather.
ArcherAce

Post by ArcherAce »

Glad to hear it.

I stopped by Clelands the other day and requested a re-print of my paperwork. I'll be renewing mine as soon as I have the paperwork in hand.
"Being nice is something stupid people do to hedge their bets."
rexles

license

Post by rexles »

That is pretty fast.
Sheriff Telb came to my CCW class at Clelands and answered questions and didn't seem like he opposed the idea of CCW. I live in western Lucas Co and it is just about as close to drive to Fulton Co (Wauseon). Parking is a lot simpler too. Mine took two weeks for my renewal in April but they only do it by appt on Tue and Thur.
Never pick a fight with an old man. If he can’t beat you he’ll just kill you!

A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun....Let your gun therefore be the constant companion of your walks. Thomas Jefferson

SHOOT SMART NW OHIO LLC NRA Certified Instructor, Home Firearm Safety, Pistol, Personal Protection in the Home

NRA Life Member, MVGCA,Tri-State Gun Collectors, OFCC, Patriot Guard Member.
italian biker

Post by italian biker »

I believe Sheriff Telb did go to testify against the original law that passed. So did Carty and Chief Navarre.
PETA members know it's safer to harass old ladies wearing fur then to harass bikers wearing leather.