Franklin County Sheriff's Office

If you have questions or know the answers to questions about the application and renewal process this forum is for you. Post your experiences or ask your new applicant questions here.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

ShadowMech

Post by ShadowMech »

Berlin Kid wrote:Ditto here. Got my license from Madison County (live in Franklin Co) also. Madison Co. Sheriff's office was outstanding but I hear the new sheriff isn't as friendly. :(

Does Franklin Co. do the photo and electronic fingerprints like Madison Co. did? I expire in October so I have a little time.
They still require you to bring a photo in (got mien at kinkos) but they do the digital pic for your license and electronic fingerprinting. In and out ina bout 20 minutes or so when there at my appointment time.

S.M.
stryker1974

Post by stryker1974 »

3gun wrote: Who takes the 2x2 photo? If they do not do it where do I go to get this taken?

You need to get a passport type of photo. I know Kinko's does them - I got mine at Walgreens (there is one on almost every corner!).

I think CVS will do passport photos as well.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Got mine in 23 hours. Yes you need to bring in picture. No problems at all. Walgreens, CVS & Kindos can take the picture or if you have a digital camera take your own picture just has to be 2x2. They staple picture you bring to application and take a picture for license.