Amberley Green Park, Cincinnati

A sub-forum for the purpose of discussing ORC 9.68 compliance. This sub-forum is strictly for the discussion of progress in individual cities and their respective parks.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Forum rules
This sub-forum is strictly for the purpose of submitting of, and status updates related to, ORC 9.68 compliance. This could mean park bans, open carry bans, or anything that is a compliance issue. Note the format in which original threads were created. We'll track each individual case here and post updates if assistance is needed, etc. You may start a new thread here to notify us of a non-compliant scenario. Please try to research contact information for each city, village, etc, Email, fax, and postal addresses are great. Digital photos of infractions (Signs) are ideal. With limited exceptions this is NOT a discussion forum.

READ THIS BEFORE POSTING
swatpup102

Re: Amberley Green Park, Cincinnati

Post by swatpup102 »

I can also confirm they have been removed. And I don't appreciate the sly comment about following up, I don't monitor this board that often to see that PM's were sent in reply. Just a heads up for the future, no need to make remarks when this was done in good faith. We're all working toward the same goal here.
NRA Certified Instructor
Basic Pistol- Personal Protection Inside The Home
BB62

Re: Amberley Green Park, Cincinnati

Post by BB62 »

swatpup102 wrote:I can also confirm they have been removed. And I don't appreciate the sly comment about following up, I don't monitor this board that often to see that PM's were sent in reply. Just a heads up for the future, no need to make remarks when this was done in good faith. We're all working toward the same goal here.
The PM's were merely a reminder to you to follow up on your statement of March 17:
swatpup102 wrote:...And I will indeed stop by sometime this weekend and see if the signs have been removed, as well as monitor the park(s) in the village in case they return. ...
(my bold above)

It appears you did neither.

Yes, we are working towards the same goal, and each party helps the other when they do what they said they're going to do.
Yes, I do believe in open carry. An openly armed man is clear in his intentions. Concealed carriers are sneaks and skulkers and elitist, boot licking, political contribution making, running dog lackies of The Man. <wink> (thx grumpycoconut - OpenCarry.org)

Got Freedom?

Accountant, Computer & Management Consultant
Scuba Diver, NRA Life Member, NRA Instructor