Phillips Park - Beavercreek Township.

A sub-forum for the purpose of discussing ORC 9.68 compliance. This sub-forum is strictly for the discussion of progress in individual cities and their respective parks.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Forum rules
This sub-forum is strictly for the purpose of submitting of, and status updates related to, ORC 9.68 compliance. This could mean park bans, open carry bans, or anything that is a compliance issue. Note the format in which original threads were created. We'll track each individual case here and post updates if assistance is needed, etc. You may start a new thread here to notify us of a non-compliant scenario. Please try to research contact information for each city, village, etc, Email, fax, and postal addresses are great. Digital photos of infractions (Signs) are ideal. With limited exceptions this is NOT a discussion forum.

READ THIS BEFORE POSTING
Suckerspawn

Phillips Park - Beavercreek Township.

Post by Suckerspawn »

I visited Phillips Park in Beavercreek Township, Greene County on Friday 7-3-2015. The posted rules prohibited firearms. I contacted the Township Administrator and received this reply.
Mr. Xxxxxxx,

Thank you for visiting Phillips Park. I will have staff review the signage and update the rules accordingly. I will notify you as soon as the changes are made.

If you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Best Regards,

Alex Zaharieff

Township Administrator

Beavercreek Township
851 Orchard Lane
Beavercreek, OH 45434-7228
937-429-4472 x221
http://www.beavercreektownship.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
No, I am not a policeman. I am a mercenary praying for peace on Earth.
I don't want a tactical advantage. I want the bad guys to repent and find a new line of work.
MyWifeSaidYes
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Re: Phillips Park - Beavercreek Township.

Post by MyWifeSaidYes »

Always good to see a cooperative attitude.

Give 'em a month and check back.

:D
MyWifeSaidYes
xpd54

Re: Phillips Park - Beavercreek Township.

Post by xpd54 »

Alex is a good guy. He used to work for the FD here. Not surprised by his response at all.
".....in the end we must still slosh our way through the factbound morass of reasonableness."
- Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia in Scott v. Harris

The views expressed in this post are my own. They have not been reviewed or approved by my employer.

My Blog