Seeking 9.68 Volunteer

A sub-forum for the purpose of discussing ORC 9.68 compliance. This sub-forum is strictly for the discussion of progress in individual cities and their respective parks.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Forum rules
This sub-forum is strictly for the purpose of submitting of, and status updates related to, ORC 9.68 compliance. This could mean park bans, open carry bans, or anything that is a compliance issue. Note the format in which original threads were created. We'll track each individual case here and post updates if assistance is needed, etc. You may start a new thread here to notify us of a non-compliant scenario. Please try to research contact information for each city, village, etc, Email, fax, and postal addresses are great. Digital photos of infractions (Signs) are ideal. With limited exceptions this is NOT a discussion forum.

READ THIS BEFORE POSTING
jgarvas
OFCC Director
OFCC Director

Seeking 9.68 Volunteer

Post by jgarvas »

I am seeking a couple of people interested in becoming 9.68 volunteers. This project has a few requirements but they are requirements :)

* Ability to write and speak to third parties professionally and occasionally take or return telephone calls on the matter as a primary or backup point of contact
* A plus: Being able to take or make calls on behalf of OFCC during any portion of regular business hours M-F
* Ability to understand 9.68 and/or a willingness to learn OFCC's position on the concept of compliance from an organizational point of view
* Ability to research the ordinances of Ohio cities and villages online and document them in a define manner
* Basic computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, creating PDFs, etc)
* Meticulous note taking in the event that your actions need to be used in litigation

If you're interested send me an email (preferably not a PM). Below this post in my signature is a link to a form on OhioCCW.org that will let you email me if you don't already know my email address. If you missed that part earlier I prefer you not PM me over this matter, but email me.
Jeff Garvas, President
Ohioans For Concealed Carry

Contrary to a popular belief when I brag about OFCC accomplishments I'm not looking for your thank you or personal recognition. I'd much prefer you send me an email telling me when you are going to get involved in doing what I've been doing since 1999. We are only as effective as we make ourselves. We need the next generation of OFCC to step to the plate.

Is that you?

To Contact Me: Use This Form and pick my name.