Auglaize County Fairgrounds

A sub-forum for the purpose of discussing ORC 9.68 compliance. This sub-forum is strictly for the discussion of progress in individual cities and their respective parks.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Forum rules
This sub-forum is strictly for the purpose of submitting of, and status updates related to, ORC 9.68 compliance. This could mean park bans, open carry bans, or anything that is a compliance issue. Note the format in which original threads were created. We'll track each individual case here and post updates if assistance is needed, etc. You may start a new thread here to notify us of a non-compliant scenario. Please try to research contact information for each city, village, etc, Email, fax, and postal addresses are great. Digital photos of infractions (Signs) are ideal. With limited exceptions this is NOT a discussion forum.

READ THIS BEFORE POSTING
Cruiser
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Auglaize County Fairgrounds

Post by Cruiser »

I was in Wapakoneta this morning. I noticed they have a NO FIREARMS sign on the main gate. Are any of you Auglaize County residents ready to take on the job of getting these removed?

Is this Fairground usually closed? This morning only one of the twin main gates was swung aside? A Sheriff cruiser was parked inside the entrance! There were trotters working out on the track?
Abandon ye all HOPE!
ajclune

Re: Auglaize County Fairgrounds

Post by ajclune »

I believe that unless they have an event they are closed. they do hold a lot of events though, weekly at minimum during spring summer and fall. nothing in the winter i dont believe.
MyWifeSaidYes
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by MyWifeSaidYes »

Look for the "Agricultural Society" or "Fair Board" for the county. The Agricultural Society is the actual political entity responsible for the fairgrounds. They usually create the Fair Board as part of the Ag Society.

One of these groups usually meets once each month, all year long.
MyWifeSaidYes
Cruiser
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by Cruiser »

ajclune wrote:I believe that unless they have an event they are closed. they do hold a lot of events though, weekly at minimum during spring summer and fall. nothing in the winter i dont believe.
Have your made any enquiries concerning firearms?
Abandon ye all HOPE!
Cruiser
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by Cruiser »

http://www.auglaizecountyfair.org/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Aug. 2nd - Aug. 8th
Full Schedule Coming Soon!
Has anyone been there this year?
It appears we have no members in this County, that care!
And no it is not me, I just happened by the entrance a year or so ago.
Abandon ye all HOPE!