Boardman Park Event

A sub-forum for the purpose of discussing ORC 9.68 compliance. This sub-forum is strictly for the discussion of progress in individual cities and their respective parks.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Forum rules
This sub-forum is strictly for the purpose of submitting of, and status updates related to, ORC 9.68 compliance. This could mean park bans, open carry bans, or anything that is a compliance issue. Note the format in which original threads were created. We'll track each individual case here and post updates if assistance is needed, etc. You may start a new thread here to notify us of a non-compliant scenario. Please try to research contact information for each city, village, etc, Email, fax, and postal addresses are great. Digital photos of infractions (Signs) are ideal. With limited exceptions this is NOT a discussion forum.

READ THIS BEFORE POSTING
Metal1

Boardman Park Event

Post by Metal1 »

Just heard this happened last weekend. Who organized this event? Whoever it was, great job! I hear the non-compliant signs are coming down!
SMMAssociates

Re: Boardman Park Event

Post by SMMAssociates »

Metal1:

My daughter, who's a shooter, but doesn't want to carry, get licensed, etc., noticed the action at the Park and asked me what it was about.

I had no idea, and while i may have missed it, never saw any news coverage of the event....

Glad to hear that the signs are coming down, but I never noticed them, either :D.... There was no posting I could see on the main gates (I checked a few weeks ago just for the heck of it) - might have been some "inside" at the various pavilions and other venues, though.

To whoever put this together, thanks! But next time don't hide your light under a bushel....

Regards,
Stu.

(Why write a quick note when you can write a novel?)

(Why do those who claim to wish to protect me feel that the best way to do that is to disarm me?)

יזכר לא עד פעם
BriKuz

Post by BriKuz »

That was the NEO Carry guys...
NEO Carry

Post by NEO Carry »

Northeast Ohio Carry (the Northeast chapter of Ohio Carry) organized and hosted the event.

Here is a link to the news coverage:

http://www.wfmj.com/story/23865151/open ... n-boardman" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Metal1

Post by Metal1 »

Great to know. Now head over to Poland about a mile away and get an event going at Poland Woods which is unlawfully posted.
CousinCarl

Post by CousinCarl »

Great job, NEO Carry!
"Who is John Galt?"

"So this is how freedom dies --- with thunderous applause."