Green Township Parks (Cincy)

A sub-forum for the purpose of discussing ORC 9.68 compliance. This sub-forum is strictly for the discussion of progress in individual cities and their respective parks.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Forum rules
This sub-forum is strictly for the purpose of submitting of, and status updates related to, ORC 9.68 compliance. This could mean park bans, open carry bans, or anything that is a compliance issue. Note the format in which original threads were created. We'll track each individual case here and post updates if assistance is needed, etc. You may start a new thread here to notify us of a non-compliant scenario. Please try to research contact information for each city, village, etc, Email, fax, and postal addresses are great. Digital photos of infractions (Signs) are ideal. With limited exceptions this is NOT a discussion forum.

READ THIS BEFORE POSTING
BB62

Re: Green Township Parks (Cincy)

Post by BB62 »

rtfowler99 wrote:Another response from Green Township. Is there anything I should respond back to them with? Without knowing the proposed wording of the change I'm not sure what to say.
I would give them a little time and see what they come back with.
Yes, I do believe in open carry. An openly armed man is clear in his intentions. Concealed carriers are sneaks and skulkers and elitist, boot licking, political contribution making, running dog lackies of The Man. <wink> (thx grumpycoconut - OpenCarry.org)

Got Freedom?

Accountant, Computer & Management Consultant
Scuba Diver, NRA Life Member, NRA Instructor
MyWifeSaidYes
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by MyWifeSaidYes »

I would ask them to forward their proposed changes to you so you can have them reviewed by the people that might sue them if the changes suck.

Hopefully you can come up with a more eloquent way to phrase that.

:mrgreen:
MyWifeSaidYes
BB62

Post by BB62 »

Last night Green Township passed new park rules, eliminating the prohibition of firearms and shooting in township parks. (formerly items 10 & 11)

:D
Yes, I do believe in open carry. An openly armed man is clear in his intentions. Concealed carriers are sneaks and skulkers and elitist, boot licking, political contribution making, running dog lackies of The Man. <wink> (thx grumpycoconut - OpenCarry.org)

Got Freedom?

Accountant, Computer & Management Consultant
Scuba Diver, NRA Life Member, NRA Instructor
MyWifeSaidYes
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by MyWifeSaidYes »

Great job!

Who's next?

:mrgreen:

How about Middletown Parks?
MyWifeSaidYes
rtfowler99

Post by rtfowler99 »

That's great to hear, I emailed them this morning requesting a recap of last nights meeting as I was unable to make it. Good to hear they did the right thing.

MIddletown parks seems like the next one on the list.
fisher

Post by fisher »

Nice work!
"If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot"
-Joe Deters, Hamilton County Prosecutor
(Chant) Hey Hey, Ho Ho, This Nanny-State Has Got To Go. (Everyone, sing along).....
-Me
" I know what dude I am. I'm the dude playin' the dude, disguised as another dude!"
-Kirk Lazarus
http://www.patriotguard.org/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.gunbanobama.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;