Kent requires permit to purchace a firearm!

A sub-forum for the purpose of discussing ORC 9.68 compliance. This sub-forum is strictly for the discussion of progress in individual cities and their respective parks.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Forum rules
This sub-forum is strictly for the purpose of submitting of, and status updates related to, ORC 9.68 compliance. This could mean park bans, open carry bans, or anything that is a compliance issue. Note the format in which original threads were created. We'll track each individual case here and post updates if assistance is needed, etc. You may start a new thread here to notify us of a non-compliant scenario. Please try to research contact information for each city, village, etc, Email, fax, and postal addresses are great. Digital photos of infractions (Signs) are ideal. With limited exceptions this is NOT a discussion forum.

READ THIS BEFORE POSTING
polizi212

Re: Kent requires permit to purchace a firearm!

Post by polizi212 »

MWSY look at the parma thread I started. I wanted to get them seperated.
cashman966
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Re: Kent requires permit to purchace a firearm!

Post by cashman966 »

MyWifeSaidYes wrote:Eagerly awaiting their reply.
My guess is they are going to say they will be removed at the next regularly scheduled update. Most online code publishers contain something similar to what is listed on W. H. Dranes site.
DISCLAIMER
The Codified Ordinances and other documents that appear in this FOLIO Infobase may not reflect the most current legislation adopted by the Municipality. The Codified Ordinances are provided for informational purposes only and should not be relied upon as the definitive authority for local legislation. Additionally, the formatting and pagination of the posted documents vary from the formatting and pagination of the official copy. The official printed copy of the Codified Ordinances should be consulted prior to any action being taken.

For further information regarding the official version of any portion of the Codified Ordinances in this FOLIO Infobase, please contact the Municipality directly.
Ignorant or Stupid, I'm not sure which is worse. If someone were stupid, at least they'd have an excuse for all the dumb things they say.

Pass the Peace Pipe I need another hit

IANAL and neither are most people on this board, its just shows more with some than others.