Stark County Fairgrounds posted

A sub-forum for the purpose of discussing ORC 9.68 compliance. This sub-forum is strictly for the discussion of progress in individual cities and their respective parks.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Forum rules
This sub-forum is strictly for the purpose of submitting of, and status updates related to, ORC 9.68 compliance. This could mean park bans, open carry bans, or anything that is a compliance issue. Note the format in which original threads were created. We'll track each individual case here and post updates if assistance is needed, etc. You may start a new thread here to notify us of a non-compliant scenario. Please try to research contact information for each city, village, etc, Email, fax, and postal addresses are great. Digital photos of infractions (Signs) are ideal. With limited exceptions this is NOT a discussion forum.

READ THIS BEFORE POSTING
BriKuz

Re: Stark County Fairgrounds posted

Post by BriKuz »

They took the signs down after pressure, Rhino...
Rhino
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by Rhino »

BriKuz wrote:They took the signs down after pressure, Rhino...
Really? Can I get any details on that? I have several interested parties waiting to hear a status on that, including two organizations who work at the fair every year.
No trees were harmed in the transmission of this message. However, a rather large number of electrons were temporarily inconvenienced.

The Constitution shall never be construed … to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms.
-- Samuel Adams

Condensed Guide to Ohio Concealed Carry Laws
Cruiser
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by Cruiser »

Rhino wrote:
Really? Can I get any details on that? I have several interested parties waiting to hear a status on that, including two organizations who work at the fair every year.
And how would it affect those organizations? Just curious.
Abandon ye all HOPE!
Rhino
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by Rhino »

Cruiser wrote:
Rhino wrote:
And how would it affect those organizations? Just curious.
Mainly in convincing them, though one had expressed a particular interest in the legal details. I'm not sure they trust what I gave them since I have no legal background or credentials. My guide isn't exactly what they would consider "published".
No trees were harmed in the transmission of this message. However, a rather large number of electrons were temporarily inconvenienced.

The Constitution shall never be construed … to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms.
-- Samuel Adams

Condensed Guide to Ohio Concealed Carry Laws