Henry County fairground laws?

A sub-forum for the purpose of discussing ORC 9.68 compliance. This sub-forum is strictly for the discussion of progress in individual cities and their respective parks.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Forum rules
This sub-forum is strictly for the purpose of submitting of, and status updates related to, ORC 9.68 compliance. This could mean park bans, open carry bans, or anything that is a compliance issue. Note the format in which original threads were created. We'll track each individual case here and post updates if assistance is needed, etc. You may start a new thread here to notify us of a non-compliant scenario. Please try to research contact information for each city, village, etc, Email, fax, and postal addresses are great. Digital photos of infractions (Signs) are ideal. With limited exceptions this is NOT a discussion forum.

READ THIS BEFORE POSTING
Jjxj

Henry County fairground laws?

Post by Jjxj »

Does anyone know the legality of CC in the fairgrounds in Napoleon, Henry County? I've searched and came up empty handed. Thanks in advance!
MyWifeSaidYes
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Re: Henry County fairground laws?

Post by MyWifeSaidYes »

If the fairgrounds are publicly owned, CC is legal, as is OC.
MyWifeSaidYes
Javelin Man
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Re: Henry County fairground laws?

Post by Javelin Man »

They have big obnoxious signs on the entry booths, the normal gun buster signs, so we can go on actual state law and carry away.

A few years ago, I pulled into the grounds with my truck and loaded horse trailer to race that night. I passed a small group of very loud teenage boys that were acting like bullies to everyone and as I stepped out of the truck, I took my pistol out of the holster to stow it in the the safe. Of course, all of the teens saw me draw the gun and they walked by wordlessly and gently around the horse barns.
Famous last words: "I just drank What?!-Socrates

bruh bruh is slang for "complete and total moron" -sodbuster95

The following is a list of children's books that didn't quite make it to the printing press...
1. What Is That Dog Doing to That Other Dog?
2. Daddy Drinks Because You Cry
3. You Were An Accident
4. Bi-Curious George