OFCC Compliance Team now forming

A sub-forum for the purpose of discussing ORC 9.68 compliance. This sub-forum is strictly for the discussion of progress in individual cities and their respective parks.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Forum rules
This sub-forum is strictly for the purpose of submitting of, and status updates related to, ORC 9.68 compliance. This could mean park bans, open carry bans, or anything that is a compliance issue. Note the format in which original threads were created. We'll track each individual case here and post updates if assistance is needed, etc. You may start a new thread here to notify us of a non-compliant scenario. Please try to research contact information for each city, village, etc, Email, fax, and postal addresses are great. Digital photos of infractions (Signs) are ideal. With limited exceptions this is NOT a discussion forum.

READ THIS BEFORE POSTING
SMMAssociates

Re: OFCC Compliance Team now forming

Post by SMMAssociates »

Chris:

Youngstown/Mahoning County, and Trumbull and Columbiana, too, if necessary.

Jake's in Columbiana if they haven't tossed him out by now.

I always have at least my cellphone (Droid X) camera on me. Better ones if necessary.

Off topic, but of interest - that Tru-Value I've talked about, the one that posted in 2004, took the sign down for a year or so, and then posted again for a couple years before dropping the sign again.... BIG fire - about half the building is gone. I liked that place! (That's the one that had a sign with the BBB logo on it - apparently ripped out of a magazine.) They plan to rebuild - I hope they forget the sign again :D....

Regards,
Stu.

(Why write a quick note when you can write a novel?)

(Why do those who claim to wish to protect me feel that the best way to do that is to disarm me?)

יזכר לא עד פעם
soontobedeity
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by soontobedeity »

Since no one's stepped up in the Toledo area yet, I guess I'll volunteer. I'm happy to help cover the NW corner of Ohio.
ATGglobal
Location: Located somewhere in NEO near the border of PA and WV.

Post by ATGglobal »

Chris,

I'd be interested in my area if Jake doesn't take it first. :lol:
WARNING! This user at times may inadvertently be in violation of TOS

I can't believe the Officer cuffed me and threw me in the back of his car when I clearly called Shotgun

"With officers laid off and furloughed, simply calling 911 and waiting is no longer your best option," Milwaukee County Sheriff David A. Clarke Jr.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Ohio CHL, PA LTCF, OPOTA Private Security Firearms Certification, FAB Notation, Range Saftey Officer/Instructor
dirtdawg

Post by dirtdawg »

I can contribute in greater Cincinnati also.
Dirtdawg
NRA Member, Clinton County Farmer's and Sportsmen Association Director
NRA Certified Range Safety Officer, NRA Certified Instructor; Home Firearm Safety, Pistol, PPITH
thatguy

Post by thatguy »

SMMAssociates wrote:Chris:

Youngstown/Mahoning County, and Trumbull and Columbiana, too, if necessary.

Jake's in Columbiana if they haven't tossed him out by now.

I always have at least my cellphone (Droid X) camera on me. Better ones if necessary.

I'd be happy to help if I can in Y-town with Stu.... Stu, one day can we meet? :)
Youngstown Ohio.... Gotta live somewhere.
JediSkipdogg

Post by JediSkipdogg »

I'd love to help in the Cincinnati area but my job position won't allow me to. If anyone wants to loan me their name I'll be glad to assist as someone else :lol: If there's any way I can help anonymously, let me know.
Carrying Concealed Handguns - Signage Answers

Ohio Concealed Carry Classes in S/W Ohio
http://www.ProShootersTraining.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I am not a lawyer. My answers are based on research, knowledge, and are generally backed up with facts, the Ohio Revised Code, or the United States Code.
pleasantguywhopacks
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by pleasantguywhopacks »

JediSkipdogg wrote:I'd love to help in the Cincinnati area but my job position won't allow me to. If anyone wants to loan me their name I'll be glad to assist as someone else :lol: If there's any way I can help anonymously, let me know.
Excuse me sir, I'm Daryl and this is my brother Daryl we are from OFCC.... :wink:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOxXpNBdrVE" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
When seconds count, the police are only minutes away!
Life Member NRA
lfrost2125

Post by lfrost2125 »

I'd be willing to help out in the Toledo area also if need be.
"Let me not mourn for men who have died fighting, but rather let me be glad that such heros have lived" ----- General George S. Patton Jr.
Jose79

Post by Jose79 »

I can help in Toledo
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

̿̿̿ ̿' ̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿

NRA Member
djthomas

Post by djthomas »

JediSkipdogg wrote:I'd love to help in the Cincinnati area but my job position won't allow me to. If anyone wants to loan me their name I'll be glad to assist as someone else :lol: If there's any way I can help anonymously, let me know.
I've got the same problem with Cleveland. Love to help out but I have to prioritize what puts food on my table at the moment :). I'll gladly lend any air support I can though such as getting evidence of improper signage, researching ordinances or something else.
Last edited by djthomas on Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
charben
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by charben »

Thanks everyone. Probably during the next week, I will start organizing the localized events. We could use more people! For those that have already raised their hand, please stand by...
Chris

Crushing the First Amendment, one post at a time!

"If you walk out of your house carrying your gun (openly or otherwise) and you DO NOT fully understand the law, then you are NOT completely armed..."
lhawkwing

Post by lhawkwing »

I'll add another voice from Cleveland. Gladly hit some neighboring communities as well.
"A Government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take everything you have."
--Thomas Jefferson
MyWifeSaidYes
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by MyWifeSaidYes »

I'm in for Columbus and southeast Ohio (Lancaster, Logan, Athens, etc.)
MyWifeSaidYes
Maccip

Post by Maccip »

This is my first post. Definetely interested in helping on the east side of cleveland
docachna

Post by docachna »

Columbus, east and southeast, if anyone else can migrate out another direction from Cbus....
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒE