My new role as Compliance Coordinator

A sub-forum for the purpose of discussing ORC 9.68 compliance. This sub-forum is strictly for the discussion of progress in individual cities and their respective parks.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Forum rules
This sub-forum is strictly for the purpose of submitting of, and status updates related to, ORC 9.68 compliance. This could mean park bans, open carry bans, or anything that is a compliance issue. Note the format in which original threads were created. We'll track each individual case here and post updates if assistance is needed, etc. You may start a new thread here to notify us of a non-compliant scenario. Please try to research contact information for each city, village, etc, Email, fax, and postal addresses are great. Digital photos of infractions (Signs) are ideal. With limited exceptions this is NOT a discussion forum.

READ THIS BEFORE POSTING
charben
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

My new role as Compliance Coordinator

Post by charben »

Recently I was officially named as a Coordinator in OFCC. Some of you might have noticed the moniker below my avatar.

Specifically, I will be Coordinating the Compliance efforts relative to 9.68. My role is to essentially make sure that issues are followed-up on in a timely manner. Some times, because of manpower, I will have to make decisions regarding prioritizing issues.

We are in the process right now of perfecting letters that will be the "first contact" with a violator. I will send those out and then either follow-up personally or elicit the assistance of someone locally.

If anyone has a compliance issue, please continue to post them in this sub-forum. Please remember, that this sub-forum is not to be used as a discussion board. Posts should be limited to submissions of possible violations and updates of those issues. Please read the forum rules in the pink area at the top of this forum for specifics.

If there are any questions or if you are available to help in this effort, please PM me.

Thanks!
Chris

Crushing the First Amendment, one post at a time!

"If you walk out of your house carrying your gun (openly or otherwise) and you DO NOT fully understand the law, then you are NOT completely armed..."
Imcrazy

Re: My new role as Compliance Coordinator

Post by Imcrazy »

Thank you for stepping up and helping out!
-Aaron
FireEMSPolice
*** Banned ***

Re: My new role as Compliance Coordinator

Post by FireEMSPolice »

Thanks! About time this moved forward!