City Parks Still Posted

A sub-forum for the purpose of discussing ORC 9.68 compliance. This sub-forum is strictly for the discussion of progress in individual cities and their respective parks.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Forum rules
This sub-forum is strictly for the purpose of submitting of, and status updates related to, ORC 9.68 compliance. This could mean park bans, open carry bans, or anything that is a compliance issue. Note the format in which original threads were created. We'll track each individual case here and post updates if assistance is needed, etc. You may start a new thread here to notify us of a non-compliant scenario. Please try to research contact information for each city, village, etc, Email, fax, and postal addresses are great. Digital photos of infractions (Signs) are ideal. With limited exceptions this is NOT a discussion forum.

READ THIS BEFORE POSTING
Boilerman

City Parks Still Posted

Post by Boilerman »

Hello all,
First time post here.
I have noticed a number of city parks still posted with "No Guns" signs in the greater Cincinnati, Ohio area.
Such as the city of Reading, Ohio. Has the state given notice to these cities about these illeagal signs?
Is there someone can we report these illeagal signs to and have them removed?
Thanks
Boilerman

Re: City Parks Still Posted

Post by Boilerman »

Sorry, I noticed that I do not know how to spell "Illegal".
muxtech

Post by muxtech »

Hi Boilerman, welcome to the forum. There is a sub forum here dedicated to that very task. Much info there on the effort to remove park signs.
http://ohioccwforums.org/viewforum.php?f=27
The British are going! The British are going!
Brian D.

Post by Brian D. »

Well, it's been reported that the signs are down in Reading. Dunno about other Cincy-area suburbs, Reading was the only one I'd seen CPZ signs in.
Quit worrying, hide your gun well, shut up, and CARRY that handgun!

********************************************************************************
1911 and Browning Hi Power Enthusianado.