Mansfield - need pictures

A sub-forum for the purpose of discussing ORC 9.68 compliance. This sub-forum is strictly for the discussion of progress in individual cities and their respective parks.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Forum rules
This sub-forum is strictly for the purpose of submitting of, and status updates related to, ORC 9.68 compliance. This could mean park bans, open carry bans, or anything that is a compliance issue. Note the format in which original threads were created. We'll track each individual case here and post updates if assistance is needed, etc. You may start a new thread here to notify us of a non-compliant scenario. Please try to research contact information for each city, village, etc, Email, fax, and postal addresses are great. Digital photos of infractions (Signs) are ideal. With limited exceptions this is NOT a discussion forum.

READ THIS BEFORE POSTING
MrMagoo
OFCC Director
OFCC Director

Mansfield - need pictures

Post by MrMagoo »

Anyone in the Mansfield area that can check out the bike-way and if so get a picture? There's an ordinance on their books that firearms are prohibited there.

Thanks
"The quality of a person's life is in direct proportion to their commitment to excellence, regardless of their chosen field of endeavor." Vince Lombardi
FireEMSPolice
*** Banned ***

Re: Mansfield - need pictures

Post by FireEMSPolice »

Are you talking about the Richland B&O Trail? I was in Lexington visiting my parents the other day and didnt see signage as I passed by. The B&O Trail is not owned by the City of Mansfield.

Can you please cite the ordinance?
FireEMSPolice
*** Banned ***

Post by FireEMSPolice »

Hello?
AlanM

Post by AlanM »

FireEMSPolice wrote:Hello?
There's no one here but me sitting in the dark with my little pretty. he he he he
AlanM
There are no dangerous weapons; there are only dangerous men. - RAH
Four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, ammo - use in that order.
If you aren't part of the solution, then you obviously weren't properly dissolved.
MrMagoo
OFCC Director
OFCC Director

Post by MrMagoo »

I'm not familiar with Mansfield so I'm not sure what bikeway they're refering to. This is from the Mansfield city code:
377.02 PROHIBITED ACTIVITIES.
No person shall do any of the following upon the bike-way:

(k) Possess or use any fireworks, firearm, BB pellet, paintball or similar air powered weapon, bow or crossbow.
"The quality of a person's life is in direct proportion to their commitment to excellence, regardless of their chosen field of endeavor." Vince Lombardi