Troy - No Signs as of 10/1/08 - on Hold

A sub-forum for the purpose of discussing ORC 9.68 compliance. This sub-forum is strictly for the discussion of progress in individual cities and their respective parks.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Forum rules
This sub-forum is strictly for the purpose of submitting of, and status updates related to, ORC 9.68 compliance. This could mean park bans, open carry bans, or anything that is a compliance issue. Note the format in which original threads were created. We'll track each individual case here and post updates if assistance is needed, etc. You may start a new thread here to notify us of a non-compliant scenario. Please try to research contact information for each city, village, etc, Email, fax, and postal addresses are great. Digital photos of infractions (Signs) are ideal. With limited exceptions this is NOT a discussion forum.

READ THIS BEFORE POSTING
MrMagoo
OFCC Director
OFCC Director

Troy - No Signs as of 10/1/08 - on Hold

Post by MrMagoo »

Troy has a firearm ban in parks on their books. is anyone in that area that can check out their parks for signs, take some pictures and post them if the signs are present? If there are no signs please post that info and we'll hold Troy for the 2nd round.

Thanks.
"The quality of a person's life is in direct proportion to their commitment to excellence, regardless of their chosen field of endeavor." Vince Lombardi
Music Man

Re: Troy - Need Pictures

Post by Music Man »

I will take a drive by in the next couple days. It's only about 7 miles form where I live and I'm there every few days.
Beretta Nine All The Time
Music Man

Re: Troy - Need Pictures

Post by Music Man »

Drove in to three Troy parks today. None of them are posted. Heck I could not even find any rules posted except for noise and dogs.

On a side note the Miami county dump is posted on the fence as you enter. Looks like it should be on the buildings not the property.
Beretta Nine All The Time