Clermont County Parks - Pending more information

A sub-forum for the purpose of discussing ORC 9.68 compliance. This sub-forum is strictly for the discussion of progress in individual cities and their respective parks.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Forum rules
This sub-forum is strictly for the purpose of submitting of, and status updates related to, ORC 9.68 compliance. This could mean park bans, open carry bans, or anything that is a compliance issue. Note the format in which original threads were created. We'll track each individual case here and post updates if assistance is needed, etc. You may start a new thread here to notify us of a non-compliant scenario. Please try to research contact information for each city, village, etc, Email, fax, and postal addresses are great. Digital photos of infractions (Signs) are ideal. With limited exceptions this is NOT a discussion forum.

READ THIS BEFORE POSTING
pleasantguywhopacks
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Clermont County Parks - Pending more information

Post by pleasantguywhopacks »

Pattison and Sycamore parks both are posted via Rules and Regulations. No gun buster signs but clearly section 6.1 in their encased display posted rules states, "unless law enforcement, firearms are prohibited". I suspect all of Clermont county parks still have this wording.

Clermont County Park District
2228 Hwy. 50
Batavia, OH 45103
Phone: (513) 732-2977
Fax: (513) 732-9733

Board of Park Commissioners

William Stearns, Chairman
Kenneth Stewart
David Anspach

Chris Clingman, Director

Monthly board meetings are held the second Thursday
of each month at 12:00 pm at Pattison Park Lodge. All
meetings are open to the public. For more information,
call 513-732-2977.
mailto:clermparks@aol.com
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOxXpNBdrVE" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
When seconds count, the police are only minutes away!
Life Member NRA
MrMagoo
OFCC Director
OFCC Director

Re: Clermont County Parks - Pending more information

Post by MrMagoo »

Can you get a closeup picture of their rules and regulations and a picture of their display board? I just had a similar situation in Gahanna with their "Code ofConduct"
"The quality of a person's life is in direct proportion to their commitment to excellence, regardless of their chosen field of endeavor." Vince Lombardi
color of law
*** Banned ***

Post by color of law »

Monthly board meetings are held the second Thursday
of each month at 12:00 pm at Pattison Park Lodge. All
meetings are open to the public. For more information,
call 513-732-2977.
There is no such thing as 12:00 pm or 12:00 am.
pleasantguywhopacks
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by pleasantguywhopacks »

MrMagoo wrote:Can you get a closeup picture of their rules and regulations and a picture of their display board? I just had a similar situation in Gahanna with their "Code ofConduct"
I'll take a ride over this weekend and get a good picture. I tried with the cell phone but it wasn't readable.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOxXpNBdrVE" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
When seconds count, the police are only minutes away!
Life Member NRA