$0.65 Parts Bin at Menards

To learn and introduce new loaders. Tips and tricks from old timers.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

buckeye43210

$0.65 Parts Bin at Menards

Post by buckeye43210 »

I found some parts bins at Menards for $0.65. They can be mounted beside your press and used as a staging area for components like empty brass and bullets.

http://www.menards.com/main/p-2308200.htm

I don't know how they compare dimensionally to the Lee Precision bin, but the price is certainly better.

Also, Menards will ocassionally offer a $0.65 rebate on these (limit 10).
mreising

Re: $0.65 Parts Bin at Menards

Post by mreising »

Those type of bins are standardized. They are available in different standard sizes but all should fit the "hanger" mount. That looks like a good deal. You can get racks that are designed to hold multiple quantities of these, also. I use several on my loading bench, some for holding components and a larger one for catching completed rounds.
The tyrant will always find a pretext for his tyranny

Mark
NRA Training Counselor-Rifle, Pistol, Shotgun, Reloading, Personal Protection in the Home, Personal Protection Outside the Home, Home Firearms Safety, Chief RSO. NRA Endowment Life member.
buckeye43210

Re: $0.65 Parts Bin at Menards

Post by buckeye43210 »

mreising wrote:Those type of bins are standardized. They are available in different standard sizes but all should fit the "hanger" mount. That looks like a good deal. You can get racks that are designed to hold multiple quantities of these, also. I use several on my loading bench, some for holding components and a larger one for catching completed rounds.
That's my plan. I'm adding an ejector to my turret press and will also use a parts bin to catch the completed rounds. These bins are also available in bulk packages from Harbor Freight and Home Depot.