Black Powder for your Glock?

To learn and introduce new loaders. Tips and tricks from old timers.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Klingon00

Black Powder for your Glock?

Post by Klingon00 »

Hickok45 is at it again:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfzQ4uKvE7c" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I'm surprised it works and the slide cycles for a full magazine. I wouldn't want to have to clean that up, but this is just cool, in a weird quirky fashion. :lol:
mreising

Re: Black Powder for your Glock?

Post by mreising »

Klingon00 wrote:Hickok45 is at it again:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfzQ4uKvE7c" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I'm surprised it works and the slide cycles for a full magazine. I wouldn't want to have to clean that up, but this is just cool, in a weird quirky fashion. :lol:
It's a Glock. Don't you just throw it in the dishwasher?
The tyrant will always find a pretext for his tyranny

Mark
NRA Training Counselor-Rifle, Pistol, Shotgun, Reloading, Personal Protection in the Home, Personal Protection Outside the Home, Home Firearms Safety, Chief RSO. NRA Endowment Life member.
sodbuster95
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by sodbuster95 »

mreising wrote:

It's a Glock. Don't you just throw it in the dishwasher?
Why waste the detergent?
NRA Benefactor Life Member

Information posted in these forums is my personal opinion only. It is not intended, nor should it be construed, as legal advice.
TJW815

Post by TJW815 »

mreising wrote:

It's a Glock. Don't you just throw it in the trash?
I fixed it for you!
Brian D.

Post by Brian D. »

mreising wrote:It's a Glock. Don't you just throw it in the dishwasher?
Mark, our old friend and your ex-coworker Dale used to run blackpowder .45 acp's through his Colt series 80 1911 sometimes. It was more than a bit distracting at the indoor bowling pin matches. The gun would get through the 15 or 16 shots Dale typically needed to get three tables of five pins cleared.
Quit worrying, hide your gun well, shut up, and CARRY that handgun!

********************************************************************************
1911 and Browning Hi Power Enthusianado.
Klingon00

Post by Klingon00 »

Brian D. wrote: Mark, our old friend and your ex-coworker Dale used to run blackpowder .45 acp's through his Colt series 80 1911 sometimes. It was more than a bit distracting at the indoor bowling pin matches. The gun would get through the 15 or 16 shots Dale typically needed to get three tables of five pins cleared.
Wow! :shock: I hope they had adequate ventilation. I'd imagine it must have been difficult to see by the 5th round or so.
Brian D.

Post by Brian D. »

For what it's worth, Klingon00, those bowling pin matches were shot with the firing line 25 feet from the backstop, where the vent fans were more or less directly overhead. Still, pretty smoky. But what the heck I'm in the fire/EMS biz, guess I could have worn a self contained breathing apparatus to the event. :lol:
Quit worrying, hide your gun well, shut up, and CARRY that handgun!

********************************************************************************
1911 and Browning Hi Power Enthusianado.