Help needed

To learn and introduce new loaders. Tips and tricks from old timers.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

tomfolery

Help needed

Post by tomfolery »

Alright guys, I'm a reloader but haven't begun casting yet. I am looking for someone who has a setup to cast a few items for me, so I can do some testing before getting a full blown setup myself. I have the mold that i'm looking for castings of and I can supply the lead (wheel weights, am not concerned with hardness or cleanliness on this one). These are 2 3/8", 3lb. lead balls...Heck, I can even let you shoot one of them if the price is fair on the castings :)
"One is none, two is one, and three is just a good time"
3 Guy Supply, 01 FFL, NRA Certified firearms instructors. Ask me about CCW classes.
Firearm refinishing services available.
The German

Re: Help needed

Post by The German »

As mentioned in the pm - feel free to come over. As long as the mold fits under the Lee 4-20, it should be fun!
tomfolery

Post by tomfolery »

The German wrote:As mentioned in the pm - feel free to come over. As long as the mold fits under the Lee 4-20, it should be fun!
Thanks for the help today! The 3 pounders have been cleaned up and are currently wearing a coat of white paint, neon pink/yellow/orange to follow.
"One is none, two is one, and three is just a good time"
3 Guy Supply, 01 FFL, NRA Certified firearms instructors. Ask me about CCW classes.
Firearm refinishing services available.
The German

Post by The German »

Looking forward to the results of the test runs :D :D :D