primers in stock

To learn and introduce new loaders. Tips and tricks from old timers.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

dingode

primers in stock

Post by dingode »

Just a FYI,
Norton sporting goods in Norton Ohio, just south of Marion, had some Winchester LPP in stock as of yesterday. $3.79 a hundred.

TNT firearms on lima ave. in Findlay had some CCI LPP and some Rem. SPP in stock yesterday. Price was around $3.50 a hundred.

I went to the Gander Mountain grand opening today in Toledo and there was squat for reloading. They did have a decent amount of pistol ammo and 5.56 in stock. Typical GM prices, but beggers can't be choosers.

Met some of the Swamp People. Jacob and Chase Landry were there signing autographs. They'll be there tomorrow too.
techmike
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Re: primers in stock

Post by techmike »

Thanks for the update. I haven't made it by Gander yet, so they are getting back into reloading?
"The Constitution shall never be construed to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms."
- Samuel Adams, Massachusetts Ratifying Convention, 1788
dingode

Post by dingode »

Their reloading area is VERY small. About 10' of wall space maybe. They have price labels on the shelves for primers, but of course none are in stock. No powder either. They have some shot and wads a few bags or brass and not much more.
techmike
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by techmike »

Well, it's a start.
"The Constitution shall never be construed to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms."
MikeACP

Post by MikeACP »

What are your thoughts on the situation were in now? I've all but gave up on reloading. I have some componets to get me through the summer, if I take it easy. How long will a rebound from this take? (if at all)
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Sky Pilot

Post by Sky Pilot »

dingode wrote:
I went to the Gander Mountain grand opening today in Toledo and there was squat for reloading.
Gander Mountain still carries reloading supplies?
Ours locally got clear out of reloading.
Center Township Combat Pistol League
TARDIS driver, NRA Endowment!
"I bark at no man's bid. I will never come and go, and fetch and carry, at the whistle of the great man in the White House no matter who he is." -- David Crockett
techmike
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by techmike »

Sky Pilot wrote:
dingode wrote:
I went to the Gander Mountain grand opening today in Toledo and there was squat for reloading.
Gander Mountain still carries reloading supplies?
Ours locally got clear out of reloading.
The Gander in Toledo is now a gun supermarket, only stocking guns, ammo, accessories and tactical clothing. Looks like they are starting to also get back into reloading components, but not much in stock as yet. Although after talking to a few friends that waited in line opening day, they had stock, it sold out.
XDm45

Post by XDm45 »

MikeACP wrote:What are your thoughts on the situation were in now? I've all but gave up on reloading. I have some componets to get me through the summer, if I take it easy. How long will a rebound from this take? (if at all)
As of lately, I have been able to get CCI primers, and a wide selection of powders at will. Bullets are what I have been struggling to find.
This Space For Rent
dingode

Post by dingode »

tnt firearms on Lima ave by the airport in Findlay has cci 500 spp in stock today at 5pm I bought a K , the limit, that ill sell for what I paid plus a dollar or two for gas.Toledo area only. $38 for primers $2 for gas unless you live real close