Lee 4 die set 9mm anywhere???

To learn and introduce new loaders. Tips and tricks from old timers.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Fett85

Lee 4 die set 9mm anywhere???

Post by Fett85 »

Just got into reloading and have been fortunate enough to have some lee 40/10mm dies..... but where are the lee 4 die sets for 9mm? Any help locating some would be much appreciated
Mustang02

Re: Lee 4 die set 9mm anywhere???

Post by Mustang02 »

Amazon? http://www.amazon.com/Lee-Precision-Car ... UTF8&psc=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Not sure why it has a 1 month shipping timeframe though.
Fett85

Post by Fett85 »

Ye the one month thing is probably based on the time frame lee told them they could get dies out. I know midway, where I got my reloading stuff, had an estimated date of 2/28/12
BobK

Post by BobK »

fsreloading.com says 14-21 days.

They are less than a mile as the crow flies from the Lee Precision company headquarters and carry a complete Lee selection.

https://fsreloading.com/lee-precision-4 ... 90963.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I am a: NRA Life Member, Texas State Rifle Association Life Member, Texas Firearms Coalition Gold member, OFCC Patron Member, former JFPO member (pre-SAF).

This froggie ain't boiling! Shall not be infringed! Μολών Λαβέ
More Obamination. Idiots. Can't we find an electable (R) for 2016?
Fett85

Post by Fett85 »

BobK wrote:fsreloading.com says 14-21 days.

They are less than a mile as the crow flies from the Lee Precision company headquarters and carry a complete Lee selection.

https://fsreloading.com/lee-precision-4 ... 90963.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Cool thanks! I actually got a 3 die carbide set from them and ordered a carbide factory crimp die somewhere else, so thankfully those are on their way now
CMcLeish
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by CMcLeish »

I ordered 9mm dies (Hornady) on sale from Cabelas before Christmas and they won't be here until late February. Did you check Ebay? Sometimes you can find them there.
NRA Life Member
OFCC Patron Member
Fett85

Post by Fett85 »

CMcLeish wrote:I ordered 9mm dies (Hornady) on sale from Cabelas before Christmas and they won't be here until late February. Did you check Ebay? Sometimes you can find them there.

Between FSreloading.com and Midway I was able to peice together a 4 die set. I thought I saw some 9mm lee dies at the Cabelas Dundee store yesterday....

EDIT: I think it was just a factory crimp die
CMcLeish
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by CMcLeish »

To update - my set from Cabelas was pushed back another month to at least end of March. I found a set of Redding Titanium Carbides at Precision Reloading online but they said they are way behind on processing orders. Its been a week and no word from them.
NRA Life Member
OFCC Patron Member
XDm45

Post by XDm45 »

I was at fin feather fur in middleburg hts today, and they got in a huge lee shipment, I was able to pick both 9mm, and 45acp in the 4 piece die kits, and they had quantities of both, and many other calibers.
This Space For Rent