To learn and introduce new loaders. Tips and tricks from old timers.
Moderators: Coordinators, Moderators
Not mine but its interesting that someone would own one. You must shoot alot to justify it.
Nevertheless a pair of machines are on arms list in Wisconsin
Here's the link. But stay off the Dillon, if he has the accessories I would want and or will sell just the press and I can sell my android tablet this one just may become mine.http://www.armslist.com/posts/281970/northern-wi-ammo-for-sale--bulletmaster-and-lubemaster-commercial-bullet-molder-and-luber
- OK. Jokes over. Bring back the Constitution.
- Never attribute to malice that which can adequately be explained by stupidity.
- No trees were harmed during the transmission of this message, however a ton of electrons were temporarily inconvenienced.
- Posts: 1229
- Joined: Tue May 10, 2011 8:17 pm
- Location: Riverside, Ohio (Dayton)
Return to Handloading
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest