HUG meeting Schedule Thread

To learn and introduce new loaders. Tips and tricks from old timers.

Moderators: Coordinators, Moderators

Re: HUG meeting Schedule Thread

Postby BigBill » Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:01 pm

Sunday won't work for me now.
I lost a great friend last week and I have had to make other plans.

Maybe we can try for something late Nov or early Dec.

Bill
If you don't stand for something, You'll fall for anything.
User avatar
BigBill
 
Posts: 638
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:34 pm
Location: Central Ohio - Westerville

Re: HUG meeting Schedule Thread

Postby Chuck » Fri May 06, 2016 6:52 pm

Hey you guys!
Do you still get together?
I just inherited some mighty fine looking .45 WIN MAG self defense rounds, about 200 rounds, and 50 rounds of FMJ round nose
I have no use for them, anybody want them?
Ain't activism fun?

"Associate with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for it is better to be alone than in bad company. " - George Washington

"I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something.
And because I can not do everything, I will not refuse to do the something I can do.
What I can do, I should do. And what I should do, by the grace of GOD, I will do."
- Edward Everett Hale (descendant of Nathan Hale)
User avatar
Chuck
OFCC Director
OFCC Director
 
Posts: 4463
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:06 am
Location: Licking County

Re: HUG meeting Schedule Thread

Postby 3FULLMAGS+1 » Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:22 pm

Chuck wrote:Hey you guys!
Do you still get together?
I just inherited some mighty fine looking .45 WIN MAG self defense rounds, about 200 rounds, and 50 rounds of FMJ round nose
I have no use for them, anybody want them?


Chuck, i just saw your post. Do you still have it? What do you want for it if you do?
Darrel
They say the best "Home Remedy" for "tyranny" is....."LEAD POISONING".
3FULLMAGS+1
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator
 
Posts: 619
Joined: Fri May 11, 2012 7:01 pm
Location: S.W. corner of stark. co.

Re: HUG meeting Schedule Thread

Postby Chuck » Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:37 pm

3FULLMAGS+1 wrote:
Chuck wrote:Hey you guys!
Do you still get together?
I just inherited some mighty fine looking .45 WIN MAG self defense rounds, about 200 rounds, and 50 rounds of FMJ round nose
I have no use for them, anybody want them?


Chuck, i just saw your post. Do you still have it? What do you want for it if you do?


Trade them to you for a bottle of home made wine
Ain't activism fun?

"Associate with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for it is better to be alone than in bad company. " - George Washington

"I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something.
And because I can not do everything, I will not refuse to do the something I can do.
What I can do, I should do. And what I should do, by the grace of GOD, I will do."
- Edward Everett Hale (descendant of Nathan Hale)
User avatar
Chuck
OFCC Director
OFCC Director
 
Posts: 4463
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:06 am
Location: Licking County

Re: HUG meeting Schedule Thread

Postby 3FULLMAGS+1 » Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:13 pm

Chuck wrote:
3FULLMAGS+1 wrote:
Chuck wrote:Hey you guys!
Do you still get together?
I just inherited some mighty fine looking .45 WIN MAG self defense rounds, about 200 rounds, and 50 rounds of FMJ round nose
I have no use for them, anybody want them?


Chuck, i just saw your post. Do you still have it? What do you want for it if you do?


Trade them to you for a bottle of home made wine


So you liked that bottle of homemade pear & honey, did ya?

Are you sayin' ya want another.....if so, I'll send ya two bottles and I'll go for that trade, especially since it only costs me about $3 a bottle! I've got four bottles left of that year but would like to keep three of 'em for aging another two years How about one bottle of pear & honey and a bottle of blue berry I'll be making this fall, (wont be finished until about December). Then I'll send ya both bottles at the same time.
Just hold onto the ammo for now, if you will.

I know some one who has a Thomson Encore barrel in that caliber that wants to sell and I'd like to get the ammo you have, for the brass.
Do you know if what you have is factory or hand loaded?
Darrel
They say the best "Home Remedy" for "tyranny" is....."LEAD POISONING".
3FULLMAGS+1
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator
 
Posts: 619
Joined: Fri May 11, 2012 7:01 pm
Location: S.W. corner of stark. co.

Previous

Return to Handloading

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest