F&M Reloading

To learn and introduce new loaders. Tips and tricks from old timers.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

dan dan the XD40 man

F&M Reloading

Post by dan dan the XD40 man »

Just a heads up.

I've ordered twice from them.

The first time I ordered a Lee press and some dies. It took me almost a month to receive the order.

I decided to give them another try when I ordered a few small piece parts (case trimmer, loading blocks, primer pocket uniformer)

Well I placed that order on Feb 04, 2008, and it finally showed up on my doorstep today.

Their prices are very good, but dang, their lead times are horrible.

Just in case someone was considering ordering from them.......
Poop!
Buckshot

Re: F&M Reloading

Post by Buckshot »

dan dan the XD40 man wrote:Just a heads up.

I've ordered twice from them.

The first time I ordered a Lee press and some dies. It took me almost a month to receive the order.

I decided to give them another try when I ordered a few small piece parts (case trimmer, loading blocks, primer pocket uniformer)

Well I placed that order on Feb 04, 2008, and it finally showed up on my doorstep today.

Their prices are very good, but dang, their lead times are horrible.

Just in case someone was considering ordering from them.......
Dan,

I just buy from them at the Lima Gun Show, they attend it under their OTHER company name.

They always seem to thin the inventory for tax time, too. Don't know when your first order was, but bet you got caught in that the second time.

Buckshot
evan price
Forum Janitor
Forum Janitor

Post by evan price »

Dan:

If these are the guys down towards Cincinnati I ordered several Lee items from them last fall and they had it to me in less than a week. Best prices I could find anywhere and they were very helpful over the phone in figuring out exactly what I needed to revive a Pro1K I bought for parts and rebuilt for a friend. They even wound up opening up their stock to make me what I needed instead of waiting to order it from Lee.

I understand from my buddies that reloading has exploded back into popularity recently and stock is selling very quickly and orders are backing up from most of the suppliers.

I don't know what caused the delay exactly but I would suspect it is something that they are feeling too.

I hope that this was an anomoly.
"20% accurate as usual, Morty."

Striking down evil with the mighty sword of teamwork and the hammer of not bickering!
Carpe Noctem- we get more done after 2 am than most people do all day.
weakhand luke

Post by weakhand luke »

Definitely a great place to buy. Great prices, reasonable shipping. But not if you're in a hurry.