Reloading Forum

To learn and introduce new loaders. Tips and tricks from old timers.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

mauser

Reloading Forum

Post by mauser »

I stumbled upon another reloading forum and made my first post.

http://www.handloadersbench.com/

Doesn't look to be as active as TheFiringLine but still a lot of good stuff. They seem to be promoting it on ShootingUSA and other sites so maybe it will grow.

Of course, in case no one has ever suggested it, a reloading area added to the index on this board would be a good idea too. :roll:
"a CHL license is either a "license" or a "permit," but you'd never call a CHL your "balogney pony." It's pretty far out there."
--VEX
evan price
Forum Janitor
Forum Janitor

Post by evan price »

Registered!

NOTE:

To anyone who want a reloading subforum HERE, PLEASE PM Sabalo and ask!!!
"20% accurate as usual, Morty."

Striking down evil with the mighty sword of teamwork and the hammer of not bickering!
Carpe Noctem- we get more done after 2 am than most people do all day.
mzimov

Post by mzimov »

I know the guys who started handloadersbench.com. One principal, has a hunting/fishing forum at Baitshopboyz.com. Known these guys from the old Shooters.com forum back in the 90s. Good bunch of guys. Some very knowledgeable handloaders and western hunters there.
NordicRX8

Post by NordicRX8 »

Can one of you guys send an e-mail to the admin for me? or at least get me his e-mail address?

I signed up about 2 weeks ago... problem is, the "activation" e-mail got blocked by my spam filter (a hotmail address) and deleted. I can have the site resend the username and password info... but the site will not let me sign in without activating first.

user ID = NordicRX8

Thanks guys!
Suppose the Second amendment said "A well-educated electorate being necessary for self-governance in a free state, the right of the people to keep and read books shall not be infringed." Is there anyone who would suggest that means only registered voters have a right to read? – Robert Levy

A gun in the hands of a bad man is a very dangerous thing. A gun in the hands of a good person is no danger to anyone except the bad guys... - Charlton Heston