Ammunition Accountability Act: ILLEGAL to reload ammo!

To learn and introduce new loaders. Tips and tricks from old timers.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

jacksnack

Post by jacksnack »

Then when a potential criminal purchases a box of 9mm cartridges, the box of ammunition and the bullets’ coding numbers would be connected to the purchaser in a statewide database.
Oh, we are all potential criminals, are we?

Their anti-flag is easy to see a mile away.
Jake
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by Jake »

I think the plan is to drive all gun owners crazy, literally.

Then, we'll not be afforded the right to buy or carry guns and ammo :!:
NRA Certified Instructor: Pistol
NRA Certified Range Safety Officer

Hope for the Best. Plan for the Worst.

http://www.salemhuntingclub.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.nraila.org/get-involved-loca ... -reps.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Glock and dagger

Post by Glock and dagger »

You want my ammo?? Come and get them...

Is there life after death... come for my ammo and find out!!!!
I'm Glock and Dagger and I approved this message.

"If it deprives just one citizen of their God-given rights, it's not worth it."
-evan price

FOOTOS... the Fresh Fighter
Buckshot

Post by Buckshot »

Splat!! wrote:
WE NEED TO STAY ALERT to prevent this crap from ever being proposed in Ohio!
It isn't just an Ohio issue, I believe our fight on gun control should be at the federal level.......

All laws should be uniform across the USA for the same reasons that all gun laws should be uniform across Ohio......... :roll:

If California enacts the law , your ammo is still illegal contraband, unless you never go there of course..

Our government will never out and out take your guns. They will allow Insurance companies, HOA, businesses, and employers do the dirty work.
Splat,

Gun control is a STATE item.

The Federal Government all ready has it's nose in many places it doesn't belong. DON'T campaign for them to invade more areas where they don't belong.

That is why state law over-rides Federal law as long as the state law is not less severe, they have no legislative preview in things that are not "interstate commerce" and gun laws in the state are NOT part of "interstate commerce".

The government CAN NOT HELP YOU, it can only HURT YOU WORSE.

NEVER EXPECT ANY HELP FROM THE GOVERNMENT!

Buckshot
evan price
Forum Janitor
Forum Janitor

Post by evan price »

Stocking components would not help if this were enacted.

A specific clause states that old unencoded ammo and reloaded ammo would become contraband instantly subject to turn in and confiscation at least in the Arizona bill.
I haven't researched all the bills but that only makes sense if you follow their purpose for this law to its logical conclusion.

Not about GUNS its about CONTROL. Control the ammo you control the guns.

Oh, and as far as MAryland getting ONE conviction from their ballistics database: I dunno if they could have convicted in other ways. I am sure that Maryland is using that one success to crow about how important and necessary their multi-million-dollar project is, since in 2005 they were seriously considering doing away with the database, then presto!, they get one good case that involved it. I am sure that people overinflated the database's importance in solving that case, to justify the existance (continued) of the database and the continued spending of millions of dollars towards what is essentially a white elephant.

I mean, who does not know that a few minutes with a file will change the ejector/extractor marks on an expended case? Or a few strokes with a round file on the muzzle will change the ballistics marked on a bullet?

These people keep thinking that more laws, more registration, and more control will get them what they want.

Look at England.

'Nuff said.
"20% accurate as usual, Morty."

Striking down evil with the mighty sword of teamwork and the hammer of not bickering!
Carpe Noctem- we get more done after 2 am than most people do all day.
thorn

Post by thorn »

evan price wrote:Stocking components would not help if this were enacted.

A specific clause states that old unencoded ammo and reloaded ammo would become contraband instantly subject to turn in and confiscation at least in the Arizona bill.
Very true.

Best solution if it became law? Don't comply.

thorn
randy

Post by randy »

I'd bet that after enaction of such stupidity there'd be a black market on "custom stamped" ammo.

Ammo stamped with serial numbers from the case lots of ammo issued to the local PD, State PD, FBI, Secret Service.... :twisted:
Randy, NRA Life member, OFCC Member
911: When seconds count, the police are only minutes away.