Reloading Supplies

To learn and introduce new loaders. Tips and tricks from old timers.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Pdave

Reloading Supplies

Post by Pdave »

OK this is getting ridiculous. Does anyone know of a place within 50 miles of Dayton that actually has a good selection of reloading supplies. I can't find primers anywhere. Powder is hit or miss. And lead or plated bullets are almost non existant. I don't want to have to mail order because of the shipping cost and hazmat fee.

If there isn't anyplace around, would 4-5 of you like to go in on an order from powder valley and order the max in primers and powder that we can get under one hazmat fee?
MeanStreaker
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by MeanStreaker »

I am pretty much a casual reloader and get all my primers and powder at Dayton gun shows.

I wait and order a ton of bullets from MidwayUSA when periodically they have no shipping cost deals.

Sorry, wish I could be more help.
"Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it." --Thomas Paine
Music Man

Post by Music Man »

Only the gunshows, and primers are geeting harder to find. I am working on getting a factory direct pricelist from Rainier Bulletts for 35k. I hope to get a group buy going here to save us some Greenbacks.

I will post the info when I get it.
Beretta Nine All The Time
Pdave

Post by Pdave »

Music man, I was thinking about doing the same thing from Rainier, when you get the prices I'm in for about 5k of them.