OSU Open Carry/Firearm Education Walk

Open Carry is carrying a firearm unconcealed in Ohio. OC does not require a concealed handgun license, but the practice requires intimate knowledge of the law since there are places and situations where OC is prohibited but carrying concealed would be permitted. OC is also likely to attract attention. This forum is for discussion of OC, not for debating the pro's and con's or coordinating any type of protest events.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

docachna

Re: OSU Open Carry/Firearm Education Walk

Post by docachna »

Frankly, I've given up arguing with the academic anti's. I'm not going to change their opinions - and they're not going to change mine.

Pointless. :evil:
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒE
BB62

Re: OSU Open Carry/Firearm Education Walk

Post by BB62 »

My sincere thanks to fisher for posting a link to that work of scholarship, and to JustaShooter for his scintillating dissection of it! :!: :idea:

(and of course to the various people who commented on it)

The Walk made Breitbart too: http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... hio-state/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Yes, I do believe in open carry. An openly armed man is clear in his intentions. Concealed carriers are sneaks and skulkers and elitist, boot licking, political contribution making, running dog lackies of The Man. <wink> (thx grumpycoconut - OpenCarry.org)

Got Freedom?

Accountant, Computer & Management Consultant
Scuba Diver, NRA Life Member, NRA Instructor