Open Carry Virgin.....

Open Carry is carrying a firearm unconcealed in Ohio. OC does not require a concealed handgun license, but the practice requires intimate knowledge of the law since there are places and situations where OC is prohibited but carrying concealed would be permitted. OC is also likely to attract attention. This forum is for discussion of OC, not for debating the pro's and con's or coordinating any type of protest events.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

18M_RWR
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Re: Open Carry Virgin.....

Post by 18M_RWR »

Bama.45 wrote:I will ad though not to come across as combative.. Stand firm, but don't get frustrated and lose your cool.. You may not accomplish anything. But then again you may plant a seed to make them more curious and them start doing their own research.. Most anti's I have came across have been raised anti gun and a lot of it is due to irrational fear that has been propagandized by media... Some people will try to save face so they won't concede to your facts at that time. But it will have opened a door.
It takes a lot for me to lose my cool; but I will say talking to those people who you can tell are not actually thinking for themselves is definitely frustrating. My goal will be to plant a seed like you said and maybe just maybe they will do their own research and possible even change their mind.
μολων λαβe
NRA Member
OFCC Member
BFA Member
dirt late model racer