What part of 'infringed' don't you understand?

Open Carry is carrying a firearm unconcealed in Ohio. OC does not require a concealed handgun license, but the practice requires intimate knowledge of the law since there are places and situations where OC is prohibited but carrying concealed would be permitted. OC is also likely to attract attention. This forum is for discussion of OC, not for debating the pro's and con's or coordinating any type of protest events.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Chuck
OFCC Director
OFCC Director

Re: What part of 'infringed' don't you understand?

Post by Chuck »

MyWifeSaidYes wrote:
ashtabula wrote:... From what I saw on the video, ...
Remember the video of Tamir Rice being shot? The one from over the cops shoulder?

Looked like a bad shoot until the video from the left side of the scene was released and clearly showed Tamir pointing a "weapon" at the cop.
Chuck wrote:I want to see that Tamir video you just talked about
"The video from the left side of the scene clearly showed Tamir pointing a weapon at the cop"???

Where the heck do you see that in the link you posted?
I must be missing something big time
Ain't activism fun?

"Associate with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for it is better to be alone than in bad company. " - George Washington

"I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something.
And because I can not do everything, I will not refuse to do the something I can do.
What I can do, I should do. And what I should do, by the grace of GOD, I will do."
- Edward Everett Hale (descendant of Nathan Hale)