Any OC'ers in Newark on these forums?

Open Carry is carrying a firearm unconcealed in Ohio. OC does not require a concealed handgun license, but the practice requires intimate knowledge of the law since there are places and situations where OC is prohibited but carrying concealed would be permitted. OC is also likely to attract attention. This forum is for discussion of OC, not for debating the pro's and con's or coordinating any type of protest events.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

rottman43055

Any OC'ers in Newark on these forums?

Post by rottman43055 »

I used to be very active on gun forums and I'm wondering if there are any open or even concealed carry folks here on the forums from Newark.

I did see a guy OCing at Speedway on 21st a while back but didn't get a chance to meet him.
Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. The fearful are caught as often as the bold.
Helen Keller

The tree of Liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. - Thomas Jefferson
BobK

Re: Any OC'ers in Newark on these forums?

Post by BobK »

I remember you; glad to see you posting again.

I'll start open carrying again on January 1st, but it will be in Texas, not Newark. :mrgreen:
I am a: NRA Life Member, Texas State Rifle Association Life Member, Texas Firearms Coalition Gold member, OFCC Patron Member, former JFPO member (pre-SAF).

This froggie ain't boiling! Shall not be infringed! Μολών Λαβέ
More Obamination. Idiots. Can't we find an electable (R) for 2016?
rottman43055

Post by rottman43055 »

BobK wrote:I remember you; glad to see you posting again.

I'll start open carrying again on January 1st, but it will be in Texas, not Newark. :mrgreen:
Thanks BobK, Glad it's working out.
Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. The fearful are caught as often as the bold.
Helen Keller

The tree of Liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. - Thomas Jefferson
3FULLMAGS+1
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by 3FULLMAGS+1 »

You bet there are a "few". :lol: If your attending OFCC's party in the park, I'm sure there will be "more" than a few show up there! I oc, but am up north of ya, up around Canton- Massillon area. I'm planning on attending, (carpooling w/ two others). maybe we'll run into each other. I'll be wearing a camo ball cap.
Darrel
They say the best "Home Remedy" for "tyranny" is....."LEAD POISONING".
justherenow

Post by justherenow »

I moved from Newark late last year but I was OC'ing quite often in Newark. Now I am on the Fairfield/Franklin county lines and well, venture well into Columbus. Carrying more now than ever.
--------------------------
G;ock 32 .357sig/Sig Saur 3in 1911 .45acp
Ohio CHL since 1/29/2009
PA Non-Res 10/12/2010
Those who trade liberty for security have neither. ~John Adams
docachna

Post by docachna »

3FULLMAGS+1 wrote:...maybe we'll run into each other. I'll be wearing a camo ball cap.
Boy, are YOU gonna stand out from the crowd !!!! :roll:
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒE