Road trip from Toledo, Oh. to West Tennessee..

Open Carry is carrying a firearm unconcealed in Ohio. OC does not require a concealed handgun license, but the practice requires intimate knowledge of the law since there are places and situations where OC is prohibited but carrying concealed would be permitted. OC is also likely to attract attention. This forum is for discussion of OC, not for debating the pro's and con's or coordinating any type of protest events.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Marsh

Road trip from Toledo, Oh. to West Tennessee..

Post by Marsh »

Vacation finally arrived as we departed from Toledo to West Tennessee Saturday June 6th. I opened carried all the down, going in restaurants, rest stops and fuel stops as well. I didn't get so much as one sideways look or comment. I did however receive a couple of positive comments from some of the "curious" folks. My trek took me down i-75, i-71, i-65, i-40 to Jackson, Tn. Just thought i'd share.. :D
PT140 Millenium Pro .40 Cal., Gazelle IWB & OWB Leather Holster... Taurus .357 Magnum, Uncle Mike's Sidekick Belt Holster... Taurus "Judge" 3" Magnum., Uncle Mike's Sidekick Belt Holster...
pirateguy191

Re: Road trip from Toledo, Oh. to West Tennessee..

Post by pirateguy191 »

Nice. Carry on.
"In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem." - Ronald Reagan

"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." ~ Mike Vanderboegh

NRA member, NRA basic pistol instructor, DBACB
SMR

Post by SMR »

That is the way it should be all across the country, either open carry or concealed.
Safe travels
Chuck
OFCC Director
OFCC Director

Post by Chuck »

Great!!
Ain't activism fun?

"Associate with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for it is better to be alone than in bad company. " - George Washington

"I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something.
And because I can not do everything, I will not refuse to do the something I can do.
What I can do, I should do. And what I should do, by the grace of GOD, I will do."
- Edward Everett Hale (descendant of Nathan Hale)
justherenow

Post by justherenow »

I have made the trip from Columbus to Memphis and OC/CC and like you, had no issues. I don't think anyone noticed actually.
--------------------------
G;ock 32 .357sig/Sig Saur 3in 1911 .45acp
Ohio CHL since 1/29/2009
PA Non-Res 10/12/2010
Those who trade liberty for security have neither. ~John Adams