Open Carriers Die In Head On Collision In Ohio

Open Carry is carrying a firearm unconcealed in Ohio. OC does not require a concealed handgun license, but the practice requires intimate knowledge of the law since there are places and situations where OC is prohibited but carrying concealed would be permitted. OC is also likely to attract attention. This forum is for discussion of OC, not for debating the pro's and con's or coordinating any type of protest events.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Werz
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Re: Open Carriers Die In Head On Collision In Ohio

Post by Werz »

Chuck wrote:
MyWifeSaidYes wrote:Please consider making a donation to cover expenses for the open carriers who lost their lives.

Maybe OFCC could make a donation as well?

http://www.gofundme.com/phbdp4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I'll carry this water and go ask,
Just for fits, giggles, and maybe some ammo, how many memberships did we sell last gun show when you covered for me?
D'oh!
"An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life."
-- Robert A. Heinlein, Beyond This Horizon
"Remember that protecting our gun rights still boils down to keeping a majority in the electorate, and that our daily activities can have the impact of being ambassadors for the gun culture ..."
-- BobK
Open carry is a First Amendment exercise.
MyWifeSaidYes
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Re: Open Carriers Die In Head On Collision In Ohio

Post by MyWifeSaidYes »

Chuck wrote:...Just for fits, giggles, and maybe some ammo, how many memberships did we sell last gun show when you covered for me?
Dunno. A dozen? I honestly lost count. 8)

Remember...if you don't come right out and ask for it, you ain't gonna' get it. :mrgreen:
MyWifeSaidYes