spotted 3 OCers this week.

Open Carry is carrying a firearm unconcealed in Ohio. OC does not require a concealed handgun license, but the practice requires intimate knowledge of the law since there are places and situations where OC is prohibited but carrying concealed would be permitted. OC is also likely to attract attention. This forum is for discussion of OC, not for debating the pro's and con's or coordinating any type of protest events.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

fisher

spotted 3 OCers this week.

Post by fisher »

Earlier this week at the Target in Milford I spotted a guy open carrying while I was leaving. It looked like it might have been accidental. His winter coat pulled up on his right side and resting on top of gun. I was going to mention it, but he was on the phone and I didnt want to interrupt.
Today at the Which Wich shop on Montgomery Rd two guys who appeared to be firearms instructors were OCing while eating. They had patches on their shirts that said things like "instructor" "certified ghosts" and "calibre press". One was wearing what looked like a CCW badge on his belt. I google Calibre Press and they are a firearms traing org . Their calendar says they are in cinci today to train Hamilton County LEOs.
"If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot"
-Joe Deters, Hamilton County Prosecutor
(Chant) Hey Hey, Ho Ho, This Nanny-State Has Got To Go. (Everyone, sing along).....
-Me
" I know what dude I am. I'm the dude playin' the dude, disguised as another dude!"
-Kirk Lazarus
http://www.patriotguard.org/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.gunbanobama.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
TunnelRat
Deceased
Deceased

Re: spotted 3 OCers this week.

Post by TunnelRat »

Dupe.
TunnelRat

"Applying the standard that is well established in our case law, we hold that the Second Amendment right is fully applicable to the States." ~ McDonald v. Chicago

When your only tools are a hammer and sickle, every problem starts to look like too much freedom.