Voice Recorder

Open Carry is carrying a firearm unconcealed in Ohio. OC does not require a concealed handgun license, but the practice requires intimate knowledge of the law since there are places and situations where OC is prohibited but carrying concealed would be permitted. OC is also likely to attract attention. This forum is for discussion of OC, not for debating the pro's and con's or coordinating any type of protest events.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

3FULLMAGS+1
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Re: Voice Recorder

Post by 3FULLMAGS+1 »

Ray wrote:What happened at the school board meeting??

Ray
https://www.facebook.com/groups/navarre.ohio/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Well, the board wants to keep their heads in the sand, which is nothing new, but the news article in one of the local papers (The Massillon Independant), is keeping the issue on the front burner for us.

The facebook link above has generated a little conversation too! You need to scroll down the page a bit to find the discussion.....think there's about 80 or so comments now with most being in favor of arming facualty. 8)

And we've got more plans up our sleave for the board too! :wink:
Darrel
They say the best "Home Remedy" for "tyranny" is....."LEAD POISONING".
xfourellsx

Post by xfourellsx »

Bought an Olympus ws-821 a few weeks ago with some rechargeable AAA's to go with it.Works out pretty well for what I need it to do so far. Has a USB port so I can transfer files to my PC for perma-storage.

I just need to find a program that will transcribe a audio file to text.
Ray

Post by Ray »

xfourellsx wrote:Bought an Olympus ws-821 a few weeks ago with some rechargeable AAA's to go with it.Works out pretty well for what I need it to do so far. Has a USB port so I can transfer files to my PC for perma-storage.

I just need to find a program that will transcribe a audio file to text.
Dragon may work for you, that is what I use with my recorder.

Good Luck
Ray
Me and my
XD-9
Taurus 38
PT638 Pro-380
P-22
Sig 9 for wife
NRA Member