OC "incident" at Kroger

Open Carry is carrying a firearm unconcealed in Ohio. OC does not require a concealed handgun license, but the practice requires intimate knowledge of the law since there are places and situations where OC is prohibited but carrying concealed would be permitted. OC is also likely to attract attention. This forum is for discussion of OC, not for debating the pro's and con's or coordinating any type of protest events.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

JustaShooter
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Re: OC "incident" at Kroger

Post by JustaShooter »

glocksmith wrote:
seeley booth wrote:the mgr at the pawn shop told me
Sorry, but TBH your naivete is puzzling to me. Better take the advice of the others posting above. There's a lot at stake - like getting arrested, JAIL - I don't think an explanation like "the manager at the pawn shop told me so" will suffice in a courtroom.
TBH, neither will "the guys over on the OFCC forums told me so" - but your chances of getting advice in these forums of the sort that will put you in jail are strikingly remote.
Christian, Husband, Father
NRA Life Member
NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Pistol & Rifle Instructor

Want to become more active with OFCC and help fight for your rights? Click Here!
Cruiser
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by Cruiser »

JustaShooter wrote:
glocksmith wrote:
Sorry, but TBH your naivete is puzzling to me. Better take the advice of the others posting above. There's a lot at stake - like getting arrested, JAIL - I don't think an explanation like "the manager at the pawn shop told me so" will suffice in a courtroom.
TBH, neither will "the guys over on the OFCC forums told me so" - but your chances of getting advice in these forums of the sort that will put you in jail are strikingly remote.
That is because we are so many and errors will be caught and corrected! :) And don't leave after the first answer, like would happen at a gun shop or your buddy or BIL etc.
Abandon ye all HOPE!
glocksmith

Post by glocksmith »

Cruiser wrote:That is because we are so many and errors will be caught and corrected! :D
And we all agree all the time :mrgreen:
Give em' Hell Pike!!!
Tweed Ring

Post by Tweed Ring »

schmieg wrote:
And his law degree is from where?

The University of The Three Golden Balls.