National Night Out

Open Carry is carrying a firearm unconcealed in Ohio. OC does not require a concealed handgun license, but the practice requires intimate knowledge of the law since there are places and situations where OC is prohibited but carrying concealed would be permitted. OC is also likely to attract attention. This forum is for discussion of OC, not for debating the pro's and con's or coordinating any type of protest events.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

dan dan the XD40 man

Re: National Night Out

Post by dan dan the XD40 man »

Collinwood?

I went to high school there.

It sucked
Poop!
Chuck
OFCC Director
OFCC Director

Post by Chuck »

tbrew85 wrote: Not a single person acknowledge that I even had my SA XDm .45 on my right hip. No words, no glances, nothing. That includes LEO and non LEO. LOTS of people wanted to pet my dog. Every single one asked first.

A truly nice evening.

You're doing it right,,,,
Ain't activism fun?

"Associate with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for it is better to be alone than in bad company. " - George Washington

"I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something.
And because I can not do everything, I will not refuse to do the something I can do.
What I can do, I should do. And what I should do, by the grace of GOD, I will do."
- Edward Everett Hale (descendant of Nathan Hale)
pirateguy191

Post by pirateguy191 »

tbrew85 wrote:
Tweed Ring wrote:Seems like not everybody got the memo describing the purpose of National Night Out in North Collingwood...
Something happen?
Yep, violence. Somebody didn't get the message.

http://www.cleveland.com/metro/index.ss ... cart_river" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem." - Ronald Reagan

"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." ~ Mike Vanderboegh

NRA member, NRA basic pistol instructor, DBACB
Tweed Ring

Post by Tweed Ring »

dan dan the XD40 man wrote:Collinwood?

I went to high school there.

It sucked
Went to Shaw, wasn't any better.