Pickaway County: OC Friendly or Not?

Open Carry is carrying a firearm unconcealed in Ohio. OC does not require a concealed handgun license, but the practice requires intimate knowledge of the law since there are places and situations where OC is prohibited but carrying concealed would be permitted. OC is also likely to attract attention. This forum is for discussion of OC, not for debating the pro's and con's or coordinating any type of protest events.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

fyrfytr310

Pickaway County: OC Friendly or Not?

Post by fyrfytr310 »

I'll be spending the weekend in this rural area and I intend to OC. Anyone ever have issues there?
-Mike

NRA Life Member

"Who are the militia? Are they not ourselves? Is it feared, then, that we shall turn our arms each man against his own bosom? Congress shall have no power to disarm the militia. Their swords, and every other terrible implement of the soldier, are the birth-right of an American ... The unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or state governments, but where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the People."
Tench Coxe
MyWifeSaidYes
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Re: Pickaway County: OC Friendly or Not?

Post by MyWifeSaidYes »

I've OC'ed in and around Circleville often and never even had any odd looks.

That's important because in Franklin county, I get odd looks when I'm NOT OC'ing.

:mrgreen:
MyWifeSaidYes
concreteguy

Re: Pickaway County: OC Friendly or Not?

Post by concreteguy »

MyWifeSaidYes wrote:I've OC'ed in and around Circleville often and never even had any odd looks.

That's important because in Franklin county, I get odd looks when I'm NOT OC'ing.

:mrgreen:

That is because it is expected of you :wink: